Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our house got damaged by the April 16 Tornado that hit NC

Just wanted to share some pictures of our house. On April 9th we left North Carolina for California to visit Family and Friends. My husband and I were going to be there for 10 days but out trip got cut short when on the morning of Sunday the 17th our neighbor called me and told me that our house was damaged by the Tornado. All Sunday morning we were busy trying to chance our flight for that day cause I we were worried about our house and our dogs that stayed there in NC a couple miles down the street, luckily nothing happen where our dogs were staying.
Here are a couple of pictures of our house when we got back from California.
Our House...
My car...
My hubby's car...
 Our Dinning room...


Our Master Bedroom...



 Our Master restroom...


My Scrapbooking Room...

My neighbors Truck hit the side of the house (my scrapbooking room) and made a hole on the side. 







The back of our house...


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about deleting my first post.. didnt realize my son was logged in.. my post*****
    I just found your blog when I searched for pictures of the playtime stack.. IM SO SORRY for all your loss.. Please let me know if I can help your family in anyway.. I CANT DO MUCH.. BUT MY HEART JUST BREAKS FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok. Thank You for your sweet post! Right now we are doing good. We have a roof over our heads but thank you for your offer. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what you and your family must be going through. Thankfully everyone is alright and the dogs are fine too. Memories are hard to replace, but at least you are safe.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. We live in NC ourselves. I am so sorry that happened to you. By the looks of it I am glad you were not there. God bless you guys with a newer improved home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that looks bad. Good thing nothing happened to your dogs. Those poor creatures must be really terrified. =( How’s your house now? Did you post an update on this one? I hope you’re able to repair all the damages. You seem to have a beautiful home before it was wrecked.

    Mary Martin

    ReplyDelete